Drawing is a creative and powerful form of causing interest and expressing thoughts especially for youth. After bushfire disaster in NSW lasting over 100 days, forests and houses were destroyed, many animals such as Koalas were killed, people’s lives were in danger and air is polluted. The 2nd Australian International Children’s Arts Competition is organized to promote the artistic talents of children, arouse more social awareness and concern to the environment protection and guide the youth to express their love to the nature and family through drawing.
- 3-18 years old youth
- Group A: Age 3~8 years;
- Group B: Age 9~12 years;
- Group C: Age 13 ~ 18 years.
Theme of Contents: “Love Nature, Love Family”
•Work size should not be smaller than A4 Size(21*29.7cm); nor larger than A2 size( 59.4 cm x 42.0 cm)
•One entries by each participant;
•The work should be original and independently completed.
•The work may be drawn or painted in pencil, pen, charcoal, crayon, pastel, watercolor, gouache,acrylics, oils, poster color and collage. No digital tools are allowed to create artwork.
Entry Open: 16th Nov, 2019
Entry Close: 2nd Mar. 2020
Judges Evaluating Time: 3th Mar – 9th Mar, 2020
Winners and finalists announcing: 10th Mar, 2020
Awarding Ceremony: TBC
Excellent calligraphy Works Exhibition: TBC
Prize & Award
* “Best Creativity Award”“Best Popularity Award””Best Color Award”
“Best Composition Award” (1 winner for each catergory)
* First Prize (1 winner for each age group)
* Second prize (2 winners for each age group)
* Third prize (3 winners for each age group)
* Excellent Works (20 winners)
All winners will receive certificates of Honor and gift awards.
1. Mail the original Artwork
Paste the “Entry Registration Card” on the back corner of the work , $10 payment receipt and mail it to “Australian New Express Media Group”【Add:Level 2, 2 Help St Chatswood NSW 2067】
2. On-site participation in Hurstville roadshow
Bring the artwork or have an on-site participation in Hurstville Lunar New Year Festival scheduled to be open at 10:00AM-4:00PM on 18th Jan 2020 (Stall #40，41) in Forest Street in Hurstville .
$10 will be charged for each participant.
$30 will be charged for award winners for artwork exhibition.
Account Name: Australian New Express Daily
BSB: 012-266 A/c No.: 457394759
Refer: Participant’s name+ work (eg Betty’s work)
1． Works should be created recently by participants independently and are not been exhibited or for another competition before.
2．The entries will not be returned back to participants.
3．The organiser has the right to use, exhibit or publish artwork for the entries without extra to the participants.
4． Australian New Express Media Group reserves the final right to interpret the terms and of the competition.
- Australian New Express Media Group
- External Cooperation Dept
- Tel：02 9280 2283,0450 100 314;041002 8888
- Address：Level 2, 2 Help St, Chatswood, NSW Australia 2067
- “Love Nature Love Family” Entry Registration Card
- Australian Children Arts Entry Registration card（attach to the work）
- Australian Children Arts Entry Summary Sheet(for group entry)
Organiser: Australian New Express Media Group
- Painting Academy Inc
- Australian Chinese Culture and Art Institute
- Australian Traditional Asian Culture Group.