“Love Australia, Love Motherland” Australian International Children's Arts Competition aims to promote the artistic talents of children, encourage children to find the link to their ancesters’ nations, acquire better understanding of Australian multi-culturalism, and learn how to express their love to Australia and the Motherland through painting.
The event is organised by Australian New Express Media Group and professionally supported by Australian Chinese Artists Association, Australian Painting Academy Inc and Australian Traditional Asian Culture Group.
3-17 years old children in Australia..
Group A: Age 3~8 years;
GroupB: Age 9~12 years;
Group C: Age 13 to 17 years.
2. Theme of Contents
The theme of the Arts Competition is“Love Australia, Love Motherland”. Through painting, children will pay respect and express love to Australia and the country where they are originated from.
- Work size should not be smaller than A4 Size(21*29.7cm); nor larger thanA2 size( 59.4 cm x 42.0 cm)
- One entries by each participant;
- The work should be original and independently completed.
- The work may be drawn or painted in pencil, pen, charcoal, crayon, pastel, watercolor, gouache, acrylics, oils, poster color and collage. No digital tools are allowed to create artwork.
- Entries must be received (postmarked) by 7th Feb, 2019
Entry Open: 2nd Dec, 2018
Entry Close: 11th Feb. 2019
Judges Evaluating Time: 13th Feb – 19th Feb, 2019
Winners and finalists announcing: 20th Feb, 2019
Awarding Ceremony: 2nd Mar, 2019
Excellent calligraphy Works Exhibition Time：2nd Mar -11th Mar, 2019
5. Prize & Award
* "Best Creativity Award" "Best Color Award" "Best Composition Award"(1 winner for each catergory)Winners will receive cash prize $150 and Gift Award;
* "Best Popularity Award" Winner(1 winner)will receive cash prize $100 and gift award;
* First Prize(1 Winner for each age group)will recieve cash prize $150 and Gift Award;
* Second Prize(2 winners for each age group) will receive cash prize $100 and gift award;
* Third Prize(3 winners for each age group) will receive cash prize $50 and gift award;
* Excellent Works(20 winners)will receive gift award;
All winners will receive honorary certificate.
6. Entry Methods
（1）Mail the original Artwork
Paste the “Entry Registration Card” on the back corner of the work , $10 payment receipt and mail it to “Australian New Express Media Group”【Add:Level 2, 2 Help St Chatswood NSW 2067】
（2）On-site participation in Hurstville roadshow
Bring the artwork or have an on-site participation in Hurstville Lunar New Year Festival scheduled to be open at 10:00AM-4:00PM on 2nd Feb in Hurstville mainstreet where Australian New Express Media Group will have a stall.
（3）$10 will be charged for each participant with reference as follows:
Account Name: Australian New Express Daily
BSB: 012-266 A/c No.: 457394759
Refer: Participant’s name+ work (eg Betty’s work)
1． Works should be created recently by participants independently and are not been exhibited or entry for another competition before.
2． The entries will not be returned back to participants.
3． The organiser has the right to use, exhibit or publish artwork for the entries without extra pay to the participants.
4． Australian New Express Media Group reserves the final right to interpret or alter the terms and conditions of the competition.
Australian New Express Media Group
External Cooperation Dept
Tel：02 9280 2283
Address：Level 2, 2 Help St, Chatswood, NSW Australia 2067
9. Registration Form
10. Organiser: Australian New Express Media Group
11. Title Sponsor: Hippo Building Pty Ltd
12. Gold Sponsor: Hengji Investment Group Pty Ltd ; Blissful Run Cao Tang SF Trading
Australian Chinese Artists Association
Australian Painting Academy Inc
Australian Traditional Asian Culture Group.
China Southern Airline
Ettason Pty Ltd